Adair goes to Europe

For the first time ever, Adair became a world traveller. This site documents her emails back to her family throughout the course of her stay. The plan: travel extensively through Italy, France, Sweeden, Austria and then spend a few weeks taking classes at Oxford University in Great Britain. It's a good life.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Life on the Road

Hey there! Ihave a 40 minute break between breakfast and class, perfect for checking emails and such.
My textbooks aren't here yet. GA Tech was supposed to ship them here, but have not quite made it. Once they get here I'll have to start studying. Oh darn. Tonight is happy hour from 5:30-11... might be a fun night!
My dinners have been so good (although I really just want a hamburger off the grill and fresh watermelon). I never realized how good American food is, and inexpensive. London and England in general is soo expensive. I look at things and am like, oh that's only £3... but £3 = $6 for a sandwich or notebook or anything. It's crazy. I can't believe the my friends lived here for so long.
Well, I'm about to head over to class, but I hope you have a wonderful day. I love you and miss you.
Love, Adair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home