Adair goes to Europe

For the first time ever, Adair became a world traveller. This site documents her emails back to her family throughout the course of her stay. The plan: travel extensively through Italy, France, Sweeden, Austria and then spend a few weeks taking classes at Oxford University in Great Britain. It's a good life.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

London! London!

Hey there! I'm in London now eating Fish and Chips. Not really, but I did have some last night.
I had a final this morning and one more on Friday. I leave for Oxford on Saturday morning.
We went to the National Museum today and to Buckingham Palace. We watched the England world cup game last night in a pub... it was intense.
Hopefully I'll catch up with Alla on Thursday or Friday, she's here in London for an internship. I'll write more later, but for now...
Love you,
miss you,
Adair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home