Adair goes to Europe

For the first time ever, Adair became a world traveller. This site documents her emails back to her family throughout the course of her stay. The plan: travel extensively through Italy, France, Sweeden, Austria and then spend a few weeks taking classes at Oxford University in Great Britain. It's a good life.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Shopping, Shopping, and more Shopping

Hey! So I just got back from shopping. I had to buy soap, laundry detergent, etc. but since it's the world cup and all the sports store here had a HUGE sale. Oh my gosh. The store is right here, I wish you could see this place, it's incredible.
There is a pub on campus with a big screen for the projector and the cheapest beer in town. So I'm about to head over and watch the soccer game before dinner.
Love you! Miss you!
Adair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home